Quicker can not be.
It can be done for 10 minutes. If you have guests and you do not have a lot of time, making this Burek, the fastest Burek is the best choice for you, make it and surprise them.
- 500gr crust for pie
- 400-500gr minced meat
- a little oil for frying
- 2-3 leeks waist – if you like you can use onion better
- 1 tablespoon spices
- black pepper
- 2 dl oil for spraying your pie crust
- 2.5 dl water for spraying your pie crust
- First, extract 3 crust that you will put on the spot, in a cup of 2 dl pour the oil. In the second cup of 2.5 dl pour the water in which you will add 1 small spoonful of baking soda and mixed.
- In a pan with oil, fry the chopped leek – Alternatively, you can replace it with onions. Then add the minced meat and fry again with adding spices, salt and black pepper.
- Round pan spreads with oil and puts two little wrinkly bark to each other, which sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oil and 1.5 tablespoons of water mixed with baking soda which we periodically mix. Again we put two wrinkly crust and sprinkle with oil and water. This is repeated three times.
- After three rows of folded bark put part of filling. Again put two wrinkly bark sprayed with oil and water three times, and put part of the filling. This is repeated until we have a crust and filling.
- In the end, we put one of three crust that we left on a side at the beginning. This crust we do not crush, but we sprinkle them with oil and water between them. The ends of the choir gently crawl under the other corps to form burek. From above sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Thus prepared pie bake 15 minutes in preheated oven at 200 degrees and then another 20 min. at 180 degrees until golden brown.
- Baked burek we cut with a cutter for burek or with a kitchen knife while it is hot because everyone is eagerly waiting for tasted it.